Annapolis Internal Medicine Clinic
Offering in-person and virtual appointments daily! Regretfully at this time we are no longer allowing walk-in appointments.
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am- 5pm and Saturday from 8am- 2pm.
Annapolis Internal Medicine’s “AIM” Clinic is available to patients who need to be seen within 1-2 days for visits ranging from acute illnesses and injuries to hospital follow-up’s, pre-operative clearance, and well women exams! To make an appointment, please call (410) 897-9841 (option 4) to schedule a visit with one of our Nurse Practitioners.
Conditions that require ER care:
Our clinic is not equipped to treat life-threatening emergencies. Please call 911 if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Chest pain
- Numbness in face, arm, or leg
- Difficulty speaking/sudden slurred speech
- Heart attack
- Severe shortness of breath
- High fever with stiff neck, mental confusion, or difficulty breathing
- Major injury or wound that will not stop bleeding
- Sudden or unexplained loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Vomiting blood or bleeding from the rectum
Non-urgent conditions the clinic does NOT treat:
The items listed below should be handled by your Primary Care Physician. Please call (410) 897-9841 (option 4) to make an appointment, or leave a message for your doctor:
- Chronic pain conditions requiring refills of narcotics
- ADD or ADHD requiring refills
- Walk-In Injections (these are typically given in Suite 400 and must be prior approved)
- Routine Referrals: Call 410-897-9841 and select option 5 to reach our referral specialist
- Medical Record Requests: Call 410-897-9841 and select option 3 to reach our medical records department
- Billing Inquiries: Call 410-897-9841 and select option 6
- Doctor’s Notes: Documentation for the day of the visit and the duration of recommended time off from work limited to active illness provided upon request. This is at the discretion of the provider. Requests for extended leave will require another visit and re-evaluation, preferably with PCP.
- FMLA Forms: The practitioners in our clinic do not complete FLMA forms, they must be forwarded to your PCP for evaluation, approval, and completion. Please note, there may be an additional charge per office policy.