Annapolis Internal Medicine Walk-In Clinic Services
Our walk-in clinic is now virtual and no appointment is necessary!
Starting May 18th, our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm and Saturday’s from 8am-2pm.
To visit our virtual waiting room, go to https://aimwic.doxy.me/walkinclinic Once you’ve entered your name, please click “check in”. A Patient Care Coordinator will initially connect with you to verify your demographic information, collect a co-payment if required, and obtain the reason for your visit. Finally, a Nurse Practitioner will join in and connect with you for your visit. Please note* both audio and video capability is required for your visit (this can be through your PC, laptop, iPad or smart phone) Patients need to use Chrome or Firefox and no firewalls should be present. To test connectivity prior to your appointment, please click here.
Keep in mind that you MUST already be an established patient with our practice to utilize the clinic. Please dial 911 immediately if your condition is a true medical emergency. ** Please do not use the virtual WIC waiting room to initiate messages to your provider. All correspondence must first go through our telephone operators or your patient portal. **
If you have an appointment with your Primary Care Provider, please click here
We DO treat the following medical conditions or symptoms:
- Allergy Symptoms
- Bug bites
- Cough / Cold
- Ear aches / Ear Infections
- Ear Wax Removal
- Flu or Flu-like symptoms
- Minor cuts or lacerations
- Minor rashes
- Minor sprain/strain injuries
- Nausea and/or Vomiting
- Pink Eye
- Strep Throat
- Suture or staple removal
- Tick bites
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Well Woman Exams / Pap Smear (requires appointment)
We DO NOT treat the following conditions or symptoms in the WIC.
The items listed below require regular follow-up visits with your Primary Care Physician. Please call (410) 897-9841 and select option 4 to reach the scheduling secretaries.
- Chronic Pain conditions requiring refills of narcotics
- ADD or ADHD requiring refills
- Hospital Follow-Up Visits
- Walk-In Injections (these are typically given in Suite 400 and must be prior approved)
- Any condition that requires ER care
Administrative requests should be directed to the following:
- Routine referrals – Call 410-897-9841 ext 106 to reach our Referral Specialist
- Medical Record requests – Visit the “Forms” section from our homepage to complete a Release of Records authorization form online. PDF copies are available at our desk as well!
- Billing Inquiries – Call 410-897-9841 and select option 7